GraphicSpirit.net works to make sure that the privacy of all the users is protected. If we ask for any information from the visitors to our website, we will make sure that it is all handled in the manner of the privacy statement that is below.
GraphicSpirit.net may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Notification of the changes will be done through the Privacy Statement. You should check this page from time to time to learn of any changes.
Information That Is Collected By The Website
The information listed below may be collected by the website:
- Contact information that may include an email address
- Other information that can pertain to other offers
It is possible to visit the site anonymously
How The Information That Is Collected May Be Used
The information that is collected is used to help understand the needs of the visitors to the website. It will allow us to improve the service that we provide and can also be used for the following purposes.
- Record keeping by the website.
- Information can be used to improve the way the website operates and improve the products and services that are offered.
- We use it to personalize the page for each visitor and to provide information about new products, special offers or other things that can pertain to the individual.
- We use information to process any transactions
- Information can help us send personalized offers and promotions to the website visitors
- We will never sell your information.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the emails at any time.
We take our customers and website visitor’s privacy seriously and include safeguards designed to keep all information safe and secure.
The information found in the cookies can help us to improve the experience for every visitor to the website. It is possible to change the settings of your internet browser so that it does not accept cookies if desired although they are often automatically enabled.
Links With Third Party Websites
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not distribute information to outside parties without the consent of the website user.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection we do not collect information from anyone that is under the age of 13. All of the information and offers on our website are directed to people over the age of 13.